Dear Valued Clients,
Please note that we have Neotel Planned Change scheduled at NSN POP on the 11th February 2017 from 06:00 to 12:00 (GMT: +02:00). We need to do permanent repairs on a damaged fibre cable at NSN POP.
Services will be hard down for a maximum duration of 4hours during this change.
Reason for Change:
To do permanent repairs on a damaged fibre cable at NSN POP.
· Technicians will install new cable from end to end.
· Cables will be prepared after into new fibre joints.
· All fibres will be tested to confirm quality use.
· Technicians will cut the old cable and prepare it into the new joint.
· Technicians will splice the cable as per service priority.
· Continuously confirming with both IP and SDH NOC for service restoration.
· Technicians will splice the rest of the fibres once all workers are through.
· Final confirmation with both NOC on completion.
· System(s) will be cut on new cable as per priority and service affecting.
· OSP will continuously confirm during and after the cut over with both IP and SDH NOC.
· Should there be any system which is still down after the planned work execution, then it will be treated as fault.
· Fibre fault diagnose process will kick in to restore the affected services.
· End to end test will be done to check fibre conditions.
· The test will be performed between the applicable POP and the jointing site.
· OSP FST will ensure that all links are up before parting site.